The best plumbing services in johannesburg
Lew Prop Construction has grown to become a trusted provider of plumbing services to a broad range of residential customers and larger customers. Our team of fully qualified plumbing professionals have extensive knowledge and experience in residential, commercial and industrial plumbing work, and we take pride in our ability to provide a solution to your plumbing problems, while still providing a friendly and reliable service.
- Tap repairs and replacement
- Gas line installation and repairs
- Hot water unit repairs and replacements
- Bathroom and Kitchen renovations
- Hot & Cold water services
- Toilet repairs and maintenance
- Backflow Prevention Valve Installation, testing and maintenance
- Blocked drains
- Hydro-Jet drain cleaning
- CCTV Camera drain inspection
- Burst pipe repairs
- Spouting and downpipe repairs and renewals
- Roof Repairs and replacement
- Renovation and Extension plumbing
- Rainwater tanks
- Sewer and stormwater drainage
- Gutter cleaning
- All general plumbing works
- All general property maintenance
- Routine/Planned maintenance services
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve testing and maintenance
We understand that customers want high-quality services at cost-effective pricing. And this is exactly what we focus on are in our company. Our team is highly committed to providing top-notch solutions, prompt services, and outstanding customer support.
We use the latest technology and tools in our work, ensuring that every job is completed safely, professionally and efficiently. We work quickly & efficiently, but never cut any corners in our projects. Every job is completed to industry standards and existing safety standards. While we are very particular about the quality of the services we provide, you will find our pricing structure to be very competitive. Our company always provides upfront pricing for all the projects we handle.
We have very well-stocked service vehicles that our plumbers use to get to your location. These vehicles have all the necessary implements, tools, basic spare parts to ensure that the work is completed quickly without the needed to source materials and parts from wholesalers. This means the plumbing problem can be addressed quickly with the least amount of downtime to the system. This is a very important aspect, especially for commercial properties, where a plumbing system downtime can affect the reputation and profitability of a business.